Throughout its many years of activity Ispra supported and supplied its clients with professional consulting services complimenting its line of outstanding products.
Ispra’s consultants are amongst the best in their field with years of operational experience in the governmental as well as the private sectors.
Our fields of expertise:
- Defining the client’s needs, based on surveys and on-location threat assessments.
- Tailoring the best and most cost-effective solution for our clients, while developing a local doctrine to best fit conditions and the available human resources.
- Creation and / or upgrade training of special outfits, such as:
- SWAT teams
- Counter Terror units
- Crowd control
- Prison Special Response Teams
- Fast Deployment Outfits (I.e.: Motorcycle Mounted, Urban Reaction Force)
- Outfitting of the latter with state-of-art equipment, such as:
- Combat attire
- Protective gear
- Munitions (the whole range from non-lethal to lethal)
- Monitoring equipment
- Night vision and other electro-optical equipment
- Specialists training:
- Sniper training
- K-9 attack units
- Operational Driving
ISPRA - Firearm Training Centers
ISPRA’s Firearm Training Solutions team, has an outstanding reputation for manufacturing, installing and maintaining the most reliable and innovative live-firearms training centers in the market. Over the last 20 years, we have delivered projects globally for numerous clients.
We specialize in outdoor and indoor shooting ranges, urban ranges as well as specialist training facilities. Our in-depth understanding of shooting range planning and design has provided us with the capabilities to deliver complete turnkey solutions to our clients globally. Shooting Range projects includes the Preliminary Study, the design and planning of the range, as well as the execution and supervision of the construction of the center.
Indoor Range ISPRA delivers totally integrated solutions for indoor firearm training centers. In addition to operational/functional considerations, the design and operation of indoor firing ranges requires consideration of a number of factors such as Safety, Ventilation, Lightning and Acoustics.
Outdoor Range ISPRA team specializes in providing tailor made solutions for the planning, design and construction of outdoor shooting ranges. Outdoor ranges present additional challenges such as Safety issues, Fit to topographic location and the need for Weather/climate analysis and its implementation in the range design. We aim to Construct shooting ranges and training complexes that are both safe and have a minimal impact on the environment.
Fitting Ispra is also capable to deliver all the necessary fittings and features our clients require for the Firearm Training Center:
- shooting booths
- air conditioning and systems
- bullet traps
- bullet protection for walls, floors and ceilings
- acoustic and anti-ricochet materials
- bulletproof doors and windows
- safety and monitoring systems
- range lighting, range lighting controls
- digital audio and video monitoring systems
- PA and intercom systems
- centralized door-locking systems, to restrict access to live-fire areas when ranges are in use
- emergency alarms, beacons and fire-fighting equipment
- computer-controlled target equipment